Born in Corona, California, the American Performer Stratocaster delivers the exceptional tone and feel you expect from an authentic Fender—with new enhancements that make it even more inspiring to play.
The American Performer Stratocaster includes the Yosemite single-coil pickups, designed for rich, expressive tones. With flat-staggered pole pieces to increase output and a shellac coating that lets the coil breathe while controlling feedback, Yosemite pickups produce dynamic sounds ideal for any musical situation. The American Performer Stratocaster also features Greasebucket tone circuitry and a push-pull tone control which adds the neck pickup in any switch position, unlocking new, musically useful tones. The "Modern C"-shaped neck sports a 9.5”-radius fingerboard that’s comfortable for almost any playing style, along with 22 jumbo frets for effortless and accurate bending.
- Series: American Performer
- Country Of Origin: US
- Body: Alder
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Stratocaster
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Number of Frets: 22
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.685" (42.8 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rods: Standard
- Truss Rod Wrench: 1/8" Hex (Allen)
- Bridge Pickup: Yosemite Singe-Coil Stratocaster
- Middle Pickup: Yosemite Single-Coil Stratocaster
- Neck Pickup: Yosemite Single-Coil Stratocaster
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck & Middle Pickup), Tone 2. Greasebucket Tone Circuit (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup Position 3. Middle Pickup Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: SSS
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Classic Gear
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Mint Green
- Control Knobs: Aged White
- Strings: Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
*Photos are stock images. Serial # will be different.
top of page
bottom of page