New for Sale $149 - Please Call to Purchase
Continuing Epiphone's long tradition of balancing quality with economy, the DR-100 delivers the utmost in Epiphone construction and sound. Countless players have purchased the DR100 as a backup guitar, only to be shocked by its amazing tone and stability. The body is made from mahogany with a select spruce top and poplar composite fingerboard. Elegantly designed with an Epiphone emblem and understated finish, the Epiphone DR100 is a steel-stringed acoustic as attractive as its price tag.
Features: - Quality acoustic guitar at fantastic price
- Mahogany body and select spruce top for excellent projection and tone
- Comfortable neck with poplar composite fingerboard
- Epiphone limited lifetime warranty with 24/7/365 customer service
Crafted to deliver outstanding value, the Epiphone DR100 is a great choice for any acoustic player. From new players looking for their first guitar to old pros looking for an affordable acoustic to keep around the house, the DR100 is a great deal.
- Top: Select Spruce
- Body: mahogany
- Neck: mahogany, glued
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper
- Fingerboard: Poplar composite
- Fingerboard Inlay: pearloid dot inlay
- Scale: 25.5"
- Nut: 1.69"
- Hardware: Nickel
- Machine Heads: Premium tuners