New For Sale $899 - Please Call to Purchase
The Epiphone Prophecy Extura combines the elegance of the Explorer with the improved upper fret access of the Futura in an Epiphone exclusive design. Upper fret access is further enhanced by the mahogany neck's modern contoured heel, while the mahogany body is capped with a stunning AAA maple veneer and thinner Aged Vintage Gloss "Tiger" finish. The SlimTaper asymmetrical mahogany neck features a 24 fret ebony fretboard with Jumbo frets, Block and Triangle pearloid/abalone inlays with abalone selected to complement the body finish color, Grover Locking Rotomatic tuners, and a black Graph Tech NuBone nut.
The Extura comes with brushed nickel hardware, and is equipped with a pair of proprietary Fishman Fluence pickups with three voicing options that are selected with the push/pull volume and tone controls -- high gain, classic humbucker, and hum-free California-style single coil tones are all here.
- Body Shape: Extura
- Material: Mahogany
- Top: AAA Flame Maple veneer
- Binding: Single Ply White
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Asymmetrical SlimTaper with Contoured Heel
- Nut width: 1.693" / 43mm
- Fingerboard: Ebony, Single Ply White binding
- Scale length: 24.724" / 628mm
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut: Black Graph Tech NuBone
- Inlay: Block and Triangle; Abalone compliments body color
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stop Bar
- Knobs: Knurled Metal, Brushed Nickel
- Tuners: Grover Locking Rotomatic
- Plating: Brushed Nickel
- Neck pickup: Fishman Fluence(R) Proprietary
- Bridge pickup: Fishman Fluence Proprietary Controls Master Volume, Master Tone - push/pull switches for pickup voicing options
*Stock photos shown. Serial # will be different.