The American Professional II Stratocaster® draws from more than sixty years of innovation, inspiration and evolution to meet the demands of today’s working player.
Our popular Deep “C” neck now sports smooth rolled fingerboard edges, a “Super-Natural” satin finish and a newly sculpted neck heel for a supremely comfortable feel and easy access to the upper register. New V-Mod II Stratocaster single-coil pickups are more articulate than ever while retaining bell-like chime and warmth. An upgraded 2-point tremolo with a cold-rolled steel block increases sustain, clarity and high-end sparkle.
The American Pro II Stratocaster delivers instant familiarity and sonic versatility you’ll feel and hear right away, with broad ranging improvements that add up to nothing less than a new standard for professional instruments.
- Number of Strings:6
- Body Type:Solidbody
- Body Shape:American Professional II Stratocaster
- Body Material:Alder
- Body Finish:Gloss Polyurethane
- Neck Material:Maple
- Neck Shape:Deep C
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:White Dots
- Number of Frets:22, Narrow Tall
- Scale Length:25.5"
- Nut Width:1.685"
- Nut Material:Bone
- Bridge/Tailpiece:2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with Cold-rolled Steel Block
- Tuners:Fender Standard Die-cast
- Neck Pickup:Fender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Middle Pickup:Fender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Bridge Pickup:Fender V-Mod II Single-coil
- Controls:1 x master volume, 2 x tone (push/push add neck), 5-way blade pickup switch
- Strings:Fender USA 250L, .009-.042
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:0113900755