This is a really exciting guitar from Fender - the JV Modified Series '50s Telecaster! Taking some cues from sought-after 'Japanese-Vintage' reissues of the early 80s, these are Made in Japan Fenders that are a modern take on classic guitars.
The '50s Telecaster is equipped with a resonant basswood body and dual single-coil pickups voiced to replicate classic Tele tone. A 4-way switch allows players to quickly select each pickup individually or both pickups in either series or parallel wiring. A push-pull pot on the tone control allows players to flip the pickups in and out of phase in switch positions 2 and 4. The Soft "V"-shaped maple neck has a silky-smooth satin finish and plays effortlessly thanks to the 9.5" radius maple fingerboard and medium jumbo frets.
Includes: Deluxe Gigbag and Paperwork
- Solidbody Electric Guitar
- Basswood Body
- Thick Soft "V" Shape Maple Neck
- 25.5" Scale Length
- 9.5" Radius
- Medium Jumbo Frets
- 1.65” Width Bone Nut
- Vintage-Style Single-Coil Tele Pickups
- <4-Position Pickup Selector Switch; 1. Bridge, 2. Neck/Bridge in Parallel, 3. Neck, 4. Neck/Bridge in Series.
- Push/Pull on Tone Control Activates Out of Phase Mode
- 3-Saddle Vintage Style Tele Bridge with Barrel Brass Saddles
- Nickel/Chrome Hardware
*Stock photos shown. Serial # will be different.