U.K. guitar master Rick Graham built a rabid fanbase at home and abroad with his stunningly deft chops, which range from delicate chordal passages of gentle beauty to furious onslaughts of overdriven virtuosity and any musical shade in between.
From the classical guitar strains of his youth at London's Guildhall School of Music and Drama to his imaginative present day solo flights on YouTube to acclaimed guest spots with Polyphia, Plini, Andy James, Jason Richardson and others, Graham's intense musical mastery has mesmerized many far and wide.
Harkening back to the late '80s when Charvel guitars were manufactured exclusively in Japan, Charvel introduces the Rick Graham Signature MJ DK24 2PT CM. Stylishly exquisite in a Celeste finish with chrome hardware, this MJ signature model blends Charvel's unparalleled legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of Graham's preferred top-end features.
Features include a basswood Dinky body with a scalloped lower back bout and sculpted shredder's cut heel engineered for comfortable upper fret access. The bolt-on caramelized maple neck features graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability, satin finish on the back for smooth playability and heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for quick and easy neck relief tweaks. Its 12"-16" compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard ups the ante for both style and stability, with 24 jumbo stainless-steel frets, 4mm creme dot inlays, Luminlay side dots and Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut.
The Custom Rick Graham Bare Knuckle HSS pickup set delivers everything from delicate clean tone to potent high-gain delirium, embodying Graham's incredibly wide-ranging musicality. The Bare Knuckle ceramic humbucking bridge pickup produces rich midrange with excellent control of lows, with plenty of output and a fantastic split-coil tone. The Bare Knuckle middle and neck pickups deliver authentic vintage output heat with dynamic single-coil snap and headroom.
Other premium features include a five-way blade switch, skirted Stratocaster-style volume and tone controls, a Gotoh Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge, Gotoh die-cast locking tuners, beveled jack and Fender Stratocaster headstock.
- Series: MJ
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Material: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck Material: Caramelized Maple
- Neck Construction: Bolt-On with Graphite Reinforcement
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Caramelized Maple, 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Frets: 24, Jumbo Stainless Steel
- Position Inlays: 4mm Creme Dot
- Side Dots: Luminlay
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech TUSQ XL, 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Headstock: Licensed Fender Stratocaster
- Tuning Machines: Gotoh Locking
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Truss Rod: Heel-Mount Truss Rod Adjustment Wheel
- Bridge: Gotoh Custom 510 Tremolo
- Pickups: Custom Rick Graham Bare Knuckle Humbucking, Custom Rick Graham Bare Knuckle Single-Coil, Custom Rick Graham Bare Knuckle Single-Coil
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade:
- Position 1. Full Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge Inner Coil and Middle Pickup
- Position 3. Bridge Outer Coil and Neck Pickup
- Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup
- Position 5. Full Neck Pickup
- Controls: Volume, Tone
- Control Knobs: Stratocaster-Style Skirt
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Included Charvel Style 1/2 Economy Case (P/N 099-0912-100)
top of page
bottom of page