Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank.
The Rhoads JS32 has a poplar body and a bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint for rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius fully bound amaranth fingerboard creates the ideal playing surface for fat riffs and easy chording near the black plastic nut while gradually flattening in the upper registers for lightning-quick solos and wide bends without fear of fretting out.
Other features include dual Jackson high-output humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets, single volume and tone controls, three-way toggle switch, a Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge and sealed die-cast tuners.
This sleek, angular axe is available in Black with White Bevels, Ivory or Satin Gray and is finished off with a pickguard and all-black hardware.
- Model Name: JS Series Rhoads JS32, Amaranth Fingerboard
- Series: JS
- Country Of Origin: CN
- Color: Black with White Bevels
- Body: Poplar
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Rhoads
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Maple
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard: Amaranth
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"-16" Compound Radius (304.8 mm to 406.4 mm)
- Number of Frets: 24
- Frets Size: Jumbo
- String Nut: Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action
- Bridge Pickup: Jackson High-Output Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Jackson High-Output Humbucking
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Floyd Rose Licensed Jackson Double-Locking Tremolo
- Hardware Finish: Black
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs: Dome-Style
- Strings: NPS, .009-.042 Gauges