New For Sale: $4999.00 Please Call To Purchase
Weight: 6 LBS 14.4 OZ
The Gibson Custom 1958 Mahogany Flying V Reissue VOS solidbody electric guitar gives you the experience of holding an original '58 V fresh from the factory. The all-solid-mahogany body gives you an enhanced midrange tone and sustain that will cut through the mix at any gig. And a pair of Gibson Custom Bucker pickups deliver the most-accurate PAF tones to date. And as far as playability is concerned, the "Authentic Chunky C Shape" neck is sure to appeal to fans of stout vintage necks. Whether you've always aspired to a Flying V, or you're interested in adding a historically-accurate and iconic guitar to your collection, your expectations will be exceeded with the Gibson Custom 1958 Mahogany Flying V Reissue VOS.
- Body Type: Solidbody
- Body Shape: 1958 Flying V
- Left-/Right-handed: Right-handed
- Number of Strings: 6
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer with Vintage Patina
- Color: Walnut
- Neck Material: Solid Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Authenticc Chunky C
- Radius: 12"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay: Pearloid Dots
- Number of Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- Nut Material: Nylon
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic Birdge with Chevron Tailpiece
- Tuners: Kluson Single Line
- Neck Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Custombucker Alnico III Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x volume, 1 x master tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings: Gibson, .010-.046
- Case Included: Hardshell Case