Weight: 7 LBS 15 OZ
Since its debut in 1954, the Stratocaster has undergone constant refinement to meet the needs and desires of the working guitarist. The American Professional II Strat may be one of the most complete evolutions yet of this time-tested, player-proven guitar.
Bringing touches previously reserved for Custom Shop instruments to a production guitar makes this a very special player. The lightweight alder rings beautifully, building the tonal foundation for the instrument. With a smoothly rolled fingerboard edge, sculpted neck heel and a satin neck finish that feels almost naked, it's an incredibly comfortable guitar to play. Freshly revised V-Mod II pickups add articulation and warmth to classic Strat chime. The upgraded 2-point synchronized tremolo with its cold-rolled steel block adds sustain and increases clarity while adding a touch of high-end sparkle.
Instantly, totally familiar but subtly different, the American Pro II Strat is one of the most versatile electric guitars you're likely to play. Fender may well have created a new standard in production guitars with this one.
This American Professional II Stratocaster comes with a deluxe molded case.
- Gloss urethane-finished solid alder body
- 25.5"-scale, satin-finish maple neck, 22-fret, rolled-edge rosewood fingerboard
- Fender V-Mod II single-coil pickups, 5-way switch, treble bleed, push/push tone knob actives neck pickup
- Fender 2-point synchronized tremolo with bent-steel saddles, pop-in arm, sealed tuners
- Body Type: Double Cutaway Solid Body
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss Urethane
- Neck shape: C
- Neck wood: Maple
- Joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Truss rod: Standard
- Neck finish: Satin Urethane
- Material: Rolled-edge rosewood
- Radius: 9.5"
- Fret size: Narrow-Tall
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut width/material: 1.687" (42.8 mm) Bone
- Configuration: SSS
- Neck: Proprietary Single Coil
- Middle: Proprietary Single Coil
- Bridge: Proprietary Single Coil
- Control layout: Master volume Individual tone
- Pickup switch: 5-Way
- Special electronics: Tone bypass
- Bridge type: Tremolo/Vibrato
- Bridge design: 2-point Fulcrum tremolo, individual saddle
- Tuning machines: Sealed High-ratio
- Color: Nickel
- Number of strings: 6 String
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Orientation: Right handed
- Country of Origin: United States