new in box
Take your playing to unprecedented heights with the all-new Jackson Pro Soloist™ SL3M, an assertive state-of-the-art axe designed for comfort, technically-demanding performance and versatile sound.
The Pro SL3M’s premium features include a resonant basswood body and through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement rods that provide stiffness and stability to guard against temperature- and humidity-induced bending and warping. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and black piranha tooth inlays, its 12”-16” compound radius bound maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets is designed for highly technical lightspeed playing—more curved by the nut for comfortable chording, it flattens out as you move up the neck for increasingly fast playing speed and wide bends without fretting out.
A direct mount Seymour Duncan® Distortion TB-6 bridge pickup provides a powerful low end for balanced rock or metal, while a Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 RWRP Single-Coil middle pickup and Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 Single-Coil neck pickup broaden this axe’s versatility with a glassy, powerful bite. This versatile triple threat is the perfect mix of crunchy sustain and beautiful clean tones.
Single volume and tone controls shape the pickups’ output, which can be further refined with the five-way blade switch for the precise voice required to bring your musical vision to life. Dive and soar expressively with the Floyd Rose® 1000 Series double-locking tremolo system, recessed for pick hand comfort and providing laser-accurate intonation and ultra-stable tuning.
Built to steal the stage with stunning looks and spectacular tone, the Pro SL3M is available in a prismatic Rainbow Crackle finish with matching pointed 6-in-line headstock, black neck and headstock binding and black hardware.
Pro Series Soloist SL3M Electric Guitar Specifications: Body
- Body wood: Basswood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Neck wood: Maple
- Scale length: 25.5"
- Neck finish: Gloss, color-matched
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 12"-16" compound radius
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut width/material: 1.6875", Floyd Rose 1000 Series locking
- Inlays: Black piranha tooth (small sharkfin)
- Bridge: Seymour Duncan Distortion TB-6
- Neck: Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat SSL-6 single-coil
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade: position 1. bridge pickup, position 2. inner coil of bridge and middle pickup, position 3. neck and bridge outer coil, position 4. neck and middle pickup, position 5. neck pickup
- Controls: Volume, tone
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 Series double-locking tremolo (recessed)
- Tuning machines: Jackson sealed die-cast
- Control knobs: Dome-style
- Hardware finish: Black
- Strings: Nickel plated steel (.009-.042 gauges)