new in box, weight is 9 lbs 2oz
call in to purchase
The last year of the "Les Paul™" moniker on the SG™ Custom was also the first year of the Maestro™ Vibrola...1963. Gibson Custom Shop has proudly recreated this desirable version of the SG Custom down to the original construction methods and contours. The result is a beautiful, versatile and tremendous-sounding instrument that plays effortlessly. The solid ebony fingerboard and revamped vintage-style electronics help it attain new sonic heights with clarity and sustain. From the dimensions to the contours to the precise inlay patterns to the sonic experience, it's the top of the line SG in every respect!
- Body Shape:1963 Les Paul SG
- Body Material:1-piece Mahogany
- Body Finish:VOS Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Color:Classic White
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Neck Shape:1960 Slim Taper
- Fingerboard Material:Ebony
- Fingerboard Inlay:Mother-of-Pearl Trapezoids
- Number of Frets:22, Medium Jumbo
- Scale Length:24.75"
- Nut Width:1.6875"
- Nut Material:Nylon
- Bridge/Tailpiece:ABR-1 with Maestro Vibrola
- Tuners:Gold Grover Kidney
- Neck Pickup:Custombucker Alnico III Humbucker
- Middle Pickup:Custombucker Alnico III Humbucker
- Bridge Pickup:Custombucker Alnico III Humbucker
- Controls:2 x volume, 2 x tone, 3-way toggle pickup switch
- Strings:Gibson, .010-.046
- Case Included:Hardshell Case
- Manufacturer Part Number:SGC63VOCWGM1