2018 Gibson USA ES-335 DOT Graphite Metallic
Used 1 owner but in perfect mint condition
The thing that makes this guitar interesting is the "Memphis tag" the Memphis factory has been closed up so this must have been started in Memphis then finished up in Nashville USA
Factory with case as shown.
- Gibson Part Number and Color: ESDPGMNH1, Graphite Metallic
- Body Shape: ES
- Top: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Back: 3-ply Maple/Poplar/Maple
- Bracing: Spruce
- Centerblock: Maple
- Binding: Single-ply Cream
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Neck Material: Quarter-Sawn Mahogany
- Profile: Rounded "C", rolled binding
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Fingerboard Material: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo - 18% Nickel Silver
- Nut Width: 1.687"
- End of Board Width: 2.241"
- Inlays: Block
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: ABR-1 Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminum Stopbar
- Tuning Machines: Grover 'Milk Bottle' Rotomatics
- Pickguard: 5-ply Black
- Truss Rod Cover: Engraved F Hole
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats with Silver Reflectors
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Switchwasher: N/A
- Neck Pickup: MHS II Humbucker Rhythm
- Bridge Pickup: MHS II Humbucker Lead
- Controls: 2 volumes, 2 tones, 1 toggle switch, hand-wired with 500K potentiometers and orange drop capacitors
- Strings: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Gibson Hardshell
- Accessories: Gibson Accessory Kit