2017 Fender American Elite Stratocaster Maple Fingerboard Mystic Black
body shows some dings in the finish
lightly used but not abused
frets and neck in excellent condition
neck is straight
back plate and tremelo arm included but not shown
case included as shown
Weight: 8 LBS 1 OZ
Over a dozen new innovations, such as fourth-generation noiseless pickups and high-mass, full-sustain saddles, conspire to make the American Elite Stratocaster one of the best modern Strats for the money. The classic tone cocktail of an alder body and maple neck provides the same punch, bite, and twang that built Fender's empire, but the expanded 10-way S-1 pickup switching system and comfortable compound-radius neck will give even veteran Strat players reason to upgrade. Fender's tremolo system is also better than ever for the American Elite, with a smoother response and a copper-infused bridge plate to help fight tuning slippage.
Fender American Elite Stratocaster Electric Guitar at a Glance:
- Fender Stratocaster: the look and sound of rock 'n' roll
- Fourth-generation Fender noiseless pickups with S-1 switching
- No-slip tremolo bridge adds texture to chords and leads
Fender Stratocaster: the look and sound of rock 'n' roll
The Fender Stratocaster has helped shape the sound of rock 'n' roll for the past 60 years, from psychedelia and surf rock to punk rock and metal. The Fender American Elite carries on that tradition today with the classic build players love - a comfortable, lightweight alder body and fast maple neck for superior tone and playability - with over a dozen new innovations to continue to inspire great music for the next generation.
Fourth-generation Fender noiseless pickups with S-1 switching
Fourth-generation noiseless pickups give the American Elite the classic Strat sound without the hum and buzz. And for exciting tonal options, the American Elite's S-1 switching gives you 10 total pickup options - which include running all three in series - with the push of a button. Sweetwater Strat purists appreciate that Fender built the S-1 switch discreetly into the volume knob for an unmodded, timeless look.
No-slip tremolo bridge adds texture to chords and leads
The quintessential Fender tremolo is now even better. The American Elite moves from shimmery chords to distinct vibrato and beyond with a natural response that won't strain your hand. You can dive-bomb confidently thanks to a set of locking tuners on one end and a high-mass, copper-infused bridge plate on the other to help fight tuning slippage.
Fender American Elite Stratocaster Electric Guitar Features:
- Fender noiseless single-coil pickups (4th generation)
- S-1 switch provides 10 pickup options for exciting new tones
- Select alder body for light weight and a punchy, balanced sound
- C-shaped compound maple neck with a fast satin finish and heel contour
- Rosewood fretboard has a warm response and smooth touch
- Tremolo bridge adds texture to chords and leads
- High-mass saddles for added chime and sustain
- Locking tuners for tuning stability and quick string changes